Although the COVID 19 situation is currently under control, it still is a major concern worlwide. Most of the Wild Gold and Wild Black teams will travel out of state at least 1 time (except 11s and 12s) and our Wild Gold 15s-16s-17s will have postseason training and tournament included. It is impossible to prepare for every scenario, but these are specific things we have decided to do for the 22-23 season:
- There are NO refunds/credits unless the season is cancelled, so if you commit to a team, you are expected to participate. If you quit during the season, you are still liable for club fees.
- Trigger for refund/credit is USA-NTR officially cancelling the season
- Developed budget to recognize what can be refunded/credited at anytime of the season, so every family knows what they have at risk, and there are no surprises.
- If tournaments are cancelled, we intend to continue to offer practices unless we are not allowed.
- Expenses that are refundable, non refundable and recoverable
- As payments are made, money is allocated to nonrefundable expenses, recoverable expenses and the difference is refundable
- Recoverable expenses are refundable but amount may vary pending on what the club recovers ( for cancelled tournaments and travel)
- The NTR tournament schedule will be officially published in late August-early September so team schedules will be finalized then.
- To be eligible for a refund/credit, family must be up to date with payments.
- Skills sessions September til November, Tentatively on Wednesdays
Fees DO include:
- Tournament entrance fees, practices courts, coaching expenses, uniforms and equipment for all teams.
- Coaches travel expenses for REGULAR season. (airfare, transportation, meals, hotel.
- Coaches travel for posteseason for teams with postseason included. (Wild Gold 15s-16s-17s)
- Sports Performance package is no longer included and will be offered as an option.
- Skills sessions September til November – tentatively on Wednesdays
Fees DON’T include:
– Player Travel (airfare, transportation, meals, hotels)
– Post Season training and competition. Only exceptions are 17WG, 16WG, 15WG
We offer different levels.
|Team||Season||Practices a week||Duration||
|Out of State||Postseason Included|
|Wild||Dec-Apr||twice||2 hrs||7||1 (@)||No(**)|
|Wild Gold 13-14 Wild Black 13-17||Dec-Apr||twice||2hrs||8-9||1||No(**)|
|Wild Gold 15-17||Dec-Jul||twice||2hrs||9-11||2||Yes(*)|
|Wild Gold 11-12 Wild Black 11-12||Dec-Apr||twice||2hrs||8-9||0||No(**)|
|WIld Gold 18s||Dec-Apr||twice||2hrs||8-10||1||No(**)|
(@) – Shreveport tournament. If not possible then we will sub for Houston or Austin.
(*) Will attend USAV Nationals (late June-early July) if team qualifies or AAU Nationals (mid to late June). Practices start at the end of May and go until GJNC or AAU.
(**) Postseason training and tournaments are NOT included. Team will attend Nationals if team qualifies. Extra cost will apply for postseason. $1,000-$1,350