Head Trainer Elite Camp
06/22 - Friday
06/23 - Saturday
|Location||Sport Support Athletic Center (SSAC) - former Swisher Courts|
This is a very unique camp featuring Instinct’s Head Trainer and College Coaches.
Cilene Drewnick, former Olympic and Professional player, has developed and mentored several All American Volleyball Players. Many of her athletes have continued to play after college and made to the professional level. This is an exceptional camp for driven athletes.
The camp will also feature several college coaches to share their knowledge and experience with campers.
Come and learn new skills technique combined with a high level intense training concept.
We will train all skills, provide new technique review, explain different techniques and how and when to use them.
Different International school skills – how they play, how they train, what they do. We will teach game concept along with best choices to be made while playing.
- Strong skills foundation is important to be able to participate
- Intense physical and mental training
- Nutritional meeting “An athlete body” what you eat will affect you for good or bad
- T-shirt provided first day of the camp
- Olympic Brazilian Volleyball Guest
- College coaches